H-1B alien's eligibility

In order to qualify for an H-1B visa, the alien must demonstrate that s/he is able to work in the speciality occupation for which s/he is being hired by the sponsoring employer.

This can be demonstrated by:

  • Possession of a relevant US college degree;
  • Possession of a non-US college degree (and, generally, 3 years' relevant high-level work experience) independently evaluated as being equivalent to a relevant US college degree;
  • Possession of at least 12 years' high-level work experience, independently evaluated as being equivalent to a US college degree; or
  • Possession of any relevant State or Federal license that may be required in order to practice in a particular profession.

Note: If there is a requirement for a State or Federal license in order to practice any 'speciality occupation', then the alien must generally possess such a license in order to qualify for an H-1B visa. For example, doctors, lawyers, accountants and similar professionals must generally have passed the relevant state licensing examination and be in all other respects qualified to practice in the State of intended employment.

To apply for an H-1B visa through USADiversityLottery.com, please contact us.

US Green Card - None Employment Based
The Green Card Lottery

The annual USA Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery makes 55,000 diversity immigrant visas (green cards) available every year to persons who meet two basic eligibility requirements. Participation in the green card lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide who meet these two basic entry requirements. The Green Card Lottery Program makes green cards available to the lottery winners, authorizing the winners and their families to live, study and work in the United States of America as permanent residents.

DV2025 green card diversity lottery register